Skelbimas neaktyvus. Į šį skelbimą CV siųsti nebegalite.
- Custom product concept design and development utilizing insert and injection molded components, stampings, machined components and printed circuit boards;
- Lead the costing model build for each project to analyze the router/BOM/Tooling with inputs of router/tooling from manufacture engineer;
- Draft DV/PV plan and follow up the validation, Coordinate/track the CV/DV validation process and solve issues related to design;
- Perform feasibility analysis using simulation techniques and real life testing via DOE and other test methods;
- Monitor the yield rate and investigate the root cause of failure during CV/DV sample build process.
- University degree in Electronics/Mechanics;
- Product design and development with a minimum of 3 years 3D modeling experience;
- Project management experience;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Mature and responsible leader with the ability to both work in teams as well as to lead, drive and motivate teams;
- 3D model software experience, such as Solid Edge/UG/Catia/Proe/SolidWorks;
- Be familiar with GD&T of plastic parts;
- Basic electronic and magnet knowledge;
- Travel: 20-30% within Europe and North America;
- Fluency in English;
- Hall and reed sensor design.
- The possibility to work in exciting and challenging industry;
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and training experiences.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
"Alliance for Recruitment" is providing recruitment and headhunting services for businesses. Our customer – a leading supplier and manufacturer of advanced electromechanical products and components (primarily sensors, switches, control units) for the best known global automotive brands. This company is a part of Littelfuse, Inc. (USA), the worldwide leader in circuit protection. Our customer is looking for a suitable candidate to work in Kaunas as a:
Kokie žmonės Jus sieja su šia įmone?
Prisijunkite soc. profiliu ir sužinokite!
Jungtis su Facebook