We're looking for a 3D Animator/ Motion Designer to be part of a team of talented designers and copywriters. Reporting to a senior creative, you will help develop 3D animation or motion graphics from initial concept to launch. If you've got the passion to be part of a team to produce remarkable work, we'd love to meet you.
- Familiarise with clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for animation or motion graphic projects.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with other creative team members.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Provide useful thoughtful and constructive contributions to team meetings and conversations.
- Maturity of thought and confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues & managers.
- Collaborate with other disciplines including production companies, designers, photographers, copywriters and printers.
- Amend, revise or redevelop designs in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in creativity across multiple media.
- Encourage, motivate and support other team members.
- Degree holder or above in a relevant design discipline from reputable university and at least 2 - 3 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in Adobe CS, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge and experience in After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro.
- Must have the ability to put rational behind all design concepts and execution.
- Self-motivated, creative, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Have a positive and passionate approach with a can-do attitude.
- Produce clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Strong in both manual and computational visualisation skills.
- Meticulous planning and organisational skills.
- An unquenchable curiosity for finding out about media and content.
Priklauso nuo rezultatų
M&L is one of Asia's fastest-growing advertising and branded content agencies based in Hong Kong. We're only six years old but we work with some of the world's biggest brands. The reasons we've grown so quickly include our talented and passionate people, the meticulousness of our account planning and creative processes, and the sheer effectiveness of our work. We're always on the lookout for the greatest talent.