This position is responsible to ensure invoices and the accompanying payment requests are completed and in compliance with the requirements of company financial policies and procedures. Enters invoices into financial information system. Receives and reviewes travel expense claims for accuracy. Works to meet weekly and monthly deadlines and carry out other financial duties related to the payables function as directed by the Controller.
- Reviews and verifies invoices as well as check requests to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures for such elements as: proper approval, accuracy and reasonableness
- Inputs and codes invoices in the accounts payable module of the financial information system on a daily basis to ensure payments are processed in time for the weekly and monthly deadlines
- Creates vendor records in the financial information system
- Reviews employee travel claims to ensure accuracy and completeness of justification, both in relation to company policies and procedures
- Prepares journal entries to record cost allocation or adjustments in the financial system
- Responds to inquiries from suppliers, consultants and clients regarding the status of their payments
- Assists with month end closing
- Handles various ad-hoc projects as assigned
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-5 years experience in handling AP
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Ethics
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- AMB experience beneficial, but not required
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Possibility to work from home (for management purposes, candidates from Klaipeda and Vilnius would be preferred).
900-1300 eur/mon. net
Garant Business Solutions. Your success is our best interest! We are a group of highly skilled professionals who think outside of the box. We streamline processes and take care of all: Accounting, Financial Planning & Reporting, ERP implementation and Organizational Development with the help of AI and creative thinking.