We are looking for an Accountant, Accounts Payable to work for Global Business Services Center in Vilnius.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process leading up to invoice payment
- Responsibilities include receiving, processing and preparing payments of vendor invoices and performing day-to-day accounts payable activities for the organization
- Receiving and entering the invoice ensuring that all invoices comply with both internal and external audit requirements and local country(ies) legal rulings
- Raise any invoice queries, resolve, and identify problem areas and bringing them to the attention of the manager with proposed solutions
- Provide customer service to both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Month End closing activities
- Monitor aging invoices, research discrepancies
- Maintain processes and tools to improve efficiency
- Other document handling and archiving
- Other accounting tasks
- Educational background in accounting / economics / finance
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes
- Finance experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Fluent in English, Finnish and/or Swedish are considered as an asset
- Experience working with SAP are considered as an asset
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania and report to Accounts Payable Team Lead Egidijus Cyzas.
- Career and growth opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to with subject “ Accounant”.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
From 1000 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.