Our Client is looking for someone to direct all Accounts Payable/Receivable functions and processes. Manage collection activities while ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices. Maintain accurate records and control reports. Oversee a staff of AP/AR accountants.
- Monitor processing of AR/AP invoices.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers to address any payment issues and resolve any payment related queries.
- Monitor and lead an assigned AP & AR team.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies, processing AP/AR adjustments.
- Supervise open AP/AR ageing.
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law and all team members follow accounting principles.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Support Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Clerks on a daily basis and train new team members.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the following key stakeholders: Internal customers, Vendors and External customers.
- Identifying areas for process improvements; work actively with the team on completing related process improvement projects.
- Any other ad hoc duties to support sound finance processes in the team.
- 2-3+ years of experience in AP&AR processes.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Business Management or other related fields.
- People management and development skills.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, time management and resource planning skills.
- Proactive and looking for ways to do things more efficiently.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Ability to work in changing international environment.
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience.
iBus Media delivers the best content in its sectors across all devices and languages.
Every one of our readers is unique and we make sure they can access our sites when they want, where they want, and how they want. Our expert content production teams approach their subjects with style and candor, allowing our readers to get directly engaged through social media, forums, and at live events.
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.iBus Media delivers the best content in its sectors across all devices and languages. Every one of our readers is unique and we make sure they can access our sites when they want, where they want, and how they want. Our expert content production teams approach their subjects with style and candor, allowing our readers to get directly engaged through social media, forums, and at live events.