Main job responsibilities
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting processes and analyzing total cost submission
- Producing reports, providing visibility and guidance to spend savings, identifying risks and opportunities
- Contributing to the maintenance and the update of cost controlling process activities and procedures as well as taking part in various improvement projects
- Engaging in data migration process to SAP
- Providing guidance, support and advice to the other cost control specialists to achieve performance and quality standards.
Your qualification and skills
- University degree / BSc in Economics, Business Administration or similar area,
- 1-2+ years’ experience in finance and cost control related role,
- Advanced excel skills,
- Experience with SAP and SQL or other BI tools would be considered as a plus,
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
With colleagues from more than 35 countries, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by diversity. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania through our demand-oriented further training programmes. Helping our employees to develop is one of our top priorities.
From 1600 eur/mon. gross
UAB „McKesson Business Services Lithuania“
McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany. You can find out more about us at
information about UAB „McKesson Business Services Lithuania“
Avg. salary gross(51% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
300-500 tūkst. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1602 €
25% earn 1602-1983 €
25% earn 1983-2645 €
25% earn more than 2645 €