We are looking for an Accountant to join Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius.
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
- Process tasks based on different ERP model process flows;
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines (both for AR and AP);
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business;
- Identify problem areas and bringing them to possible solutions;
- Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements;
- Month End closing activities and other accounting tasks;
- Documentation handling and archiving.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance;
- Experience in relevant field or work and understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes;
- English language – full professional proficiency;
- Polish language – intermediate or higher level;
- Challenging job in an international environment;
- Possibility to grow on a personal and professional level;
- Business trips to other group companies might be required;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment.
From 1300 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.