The Accounts Payables Accountant is responsible for timely and accurate service delivery for transactions which are related to Accounts Payable area.
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Maintenance of vendor account maintenance and closing activities,
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across the company's European branch of agreed policies and procedures by team members,
- Acknowledge service level agreements and KPIs for Accounts Payable related processes,
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar area,
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting,
- Experience in Accounts Payables processes in a complex and international business environment would be a big plus,
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes,
- Good French language skills,
- English skills.
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- You can expect an fashionable and innovatory working environment located in the centre of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
1784-2379 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (44)