Amazing job opportunity within our Stainless-steel producing company based in all over the world. Here At GBS Vilnius we are offering the position of office administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic and is willing to succeed in a busy office environment.
- Coordinate office administration activities, including office supplies and operations, office equipment maintenance and scheduled repairs, vendor relations, agreements, and other related documentation.
- Coordinate employee travel process ensuring compliancy to Global Travel policy.
- Coordinate health & safety processes and procedures as per company’s policies, building securities and visitor badges / access controls.
- To prepare local internal communication plan which is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Ensure consistent framework of communication activities by using Intranet, social media, and other defined communication channels. Edit and revise content as necessary by keeping it relevant and up to date. Design internal publications where necessary.
- Ensure compliancy with Outokumpu brand book and global communication guidelines. Keep relations with external media and public relations companies when needed.
- Support different organization events to create office positive and healthy culture. Engage company employees in company activities – events, communication campaigns, social activities, etc.
- Support senior-level managers and other team members on their communication and administrative needs.
- Meet routine deadlines and work schedules as well as timely and accurate completion of special projects and any other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred).
- Business English language skills.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an administrator.
- Experience in supporting internal communications, employer branding activities, writing memos, etc.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to train others in the systems usage.
- Privilege to work for an industry leader
- Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements
- Modern offices in Quadrum business centre
- People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues who will inspire you to join various company events, volunteering activities, etc.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Remote work opportunities
- Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits
Are you eager to start your career at OUTOKUMPU as Administration and Internal Communication Specialist?
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 19-06-2021 via our website. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2000 EUR – 2400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.
For more information please contact Kamile Juozapaviciute by:
phone: +370 618 41581.
2000-2400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Outokumpu Stainless“
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. We aim to be the best value creator in stainless steel through customer orientation and efficiency. The foundation of our business is our ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Our customers use it to create civilization’s basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki. www.outokumpu.comŽiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (9)
information about UAB „Outokumpu Stainless“
Avg. salary gross(76% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1894 €
25% earn 1894-2345 €
25% earn 2345-3080 €
25% earn more than 3080 €