- Leading a team of more than ten people (engineers, parts manager, warranty service manager, etc.), verification of their performance, motivation and productivity,
- Building and maintaining smooth relations with the customers, obtaining their loyalty, preparing and negotiating service agreements,
- Ensuring a top quality repair service, meeting strict quality standards provided by manufacturer,
- Planning department objectives and ensuring that targets are met,
- Preparing and managing the annual operating budget of the after-sales department,
- Verifying and following up on orders for parts, together with parts manager, to ensure a readily available supply,
- Liaising with representatives of the manufacturers (occasional business trips to factory),
- Keeping abreast of federal regulations governing maintenance work, such as those concerning the removal of hazardous waste.
- Experience in after sales management in any similar market,
- Experience in team management,
- Knowledge in various machinery or willing to learn,
- Proactivity, self-sufficiency, ownership of tasks,
- Orientation to the result,
- Perfect Lithuanian and English,
- Driving license.
- Opportunity to join modern and international organization, influence and inspire people, shape the future,
- Workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment,
- Competitive salary and bonus system, applied according to achieved results.
Only selected candidates will be informed.
UAB "ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT"
Alliance for Recruitment yra didžiausia personalo atrankos kompanija Lietuvoje pagal sėkmingai įdarbintų kandidatų skaičių, atrankos konsultantų skaičių ir augimo tempą. Esame tiksliai ir greitai dirbanti atrankos ekspertų komanda su patirtimi skirtingose verslo srityse.