Description of the main tasks:
- Assist and consult Sales persons and other local employees in scope of AML questions (support with KYC forms, the onboarding high risk clients, cooperation obtaining additional info if needed, the information delivery and cooperation with Sales, including refusal to conclude the contracts, etc.);
- To collect and analyse of information referring to unusual transactions or transactions or circumstances suspected of money laundering or terrorist financing;
- To help in reporting to the local Financial Intelligence Unit in the event of suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing;
- In cooperation with Baltic MLRO obtain documentary proof of suspicious transactions and ensure effective record keeping of suspicious transaction identified and reported to the AML regulatory authorities in line with the requirements of the organization;
- Make proposals to MLRO for amendment and modification of the rules of procedure containing AML/CFT requirements and organization of training;
- Make proposals for organization of the process of submission of notifications of suspicious and unusual transaction.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Experience in financial industry in the area of Financial Sanctions, AML alert analysis process and related issues (either in Operations / Back Office or in Compliance);
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks;
- Analytical skills to organize and analyse multiple data sets as well as organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and consult at all levels;
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel);
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages (oral and written).
We offer You:
- A dynamic and responsible position in one of the leading insurance groups in the Baltic region;
- Professional development and learning opportunities;
- An attractive package of additional benefits;
- Crompetent ERGO team;
- Opportunities for professional development in the ERGO Group.
Only selected candidates will be informed.
ERGO – stabiliai veikianti, vokiško kapitalo Europos bendrovė. Tai viena pirmaujančių draudimo grupių Baltijos šalyse ir tarptautinės ERGO grupės dalis. Pagrindinis ERGO akcininkas – viena didžiausių pasaulyje perdraudimo grupių „Munich Re“. Mūsų pagrindinis veiklos principas: „Apdrausti – reiškia suprasti“.