Analyst, Fraud Monitoring – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you ready to join an advanced team in a global company that customers depend on to prevent fraudulent transactions? Are you energized by working with others to problem solve and improve processes? Join Western Union as a Fraud Monitoring Analyst!
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better starts and ends with the customer
We’ll be looking for you to be Working closely with other Digital teams to share fraud patterns and mitigation tactics and ensuring procedures, policies and guidelines are followed, reinforcing where necessary.
Here are the main responsibilities for the role:
- Recommending new and enhanced fraud monitoring reports and processes to continually improve fraud monitoring
- Performing active supervision and managing his/her supervisor’s special projects and agenda
- Working closely with the Supervisor on process enhancements and improvements
- Allocating tasks and planning resources to ensure 24/7 fraud prevention
- Taking ownership of escalation and resolution of any issues preventing the team from efficient and timely monitoring
- Working closely with team to help execute current initiatives and projects
- Leading team huddles, providing coaching to team members
- Communicating with partners and stakeholders
- Your responsibilities might change depending on the business needs
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have:
Join us, and let’s connect the world
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative related field (or equivalent in experience)
- At least 1 year experience in CNP fraud or payments
- Experience in analysis and reporting, data presentation and visualization
- Experience with SQL/Hive query languages
- Confidence in making instinctual and logical decisions with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, organizational, and customer service skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts and integrate quickly to deliver results
- Fluency in English – both verbally and in writing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 1,754-2,759 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident, and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.