YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling of documents and their processing;
- Control over documentation, review and data transfer to ERP system;
- Ensuring that COWI Group's policies and procedures are followed;
- Participation in monthly and quarterly closing.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance;
- Be confident with the primary excel knowledge;
- Experiance in SAP Concur would be an advantage.
- You are service-minded and excellent at building relationships;
- You are details-oriented and have an appetite for variety;
- You have ability to work under limited supervision;
- You have no difficulties to work both independently and as part of the team environment.
- Additional health insurance – we care about your health;
- Periodic work from home - we understand the importance of work life balance;
- Day off on your birthday – we care about your wellbeing;
- Trips to COWI offices – we promote live communication;
- Employee referral programs – we care about your international experience development;
- Team building events - we want you to be happy in COWI.
We look forward to receiving your CV and application in English
UAB "COWI Lietuva"
COWI Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) in Vilnius is constantly looking for new ways to improve efficiency of company's financial processes and add value to the business operations by providing relevant financial insights and building sustainable relationships with its stakeholders.
Information about UAB "COWI Lietuva"
Avg. salary gross(2 kartus didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1487 €
25% earn 1487-1826 €
25% earn 1826-2376 €
25% earn more than 2376 €
Company manager: Algirdas Vaškelis