- manage relationships with employees/vendors to ensure AP gives first-rate customer service;
- assist with month-end close: complete journal entries for accrual purposes;
- have a basic understanding of accounting to ensure proper coding of invoices;
- complete invoice entry with accuracy for tax purposes and audits;
- respond to day-to-day payment inquiries from department managers and vendors;
- assist with implementation of ERP projects which includes testing of system changes;
- assists with audits, internal and externally;
- other projects and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- educational background in accounting / finance/economics;
- + 1 years of related experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting;
- experience with Excel, Oracle or another ERP system;
- reporting experience with a beginner excel skill level;
- good English language skills;
- self-motivated, pro-active, organized and able to work within a team and independently.
- an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes;
- focus on your long-term career;
- access to best in class training and development programmes;
- work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment;
- attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, team events and more.
From 1800 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.