The purpose of the role is to lead a newly created team of AR accountants – ensure that all Accounts Receivable transactions are processed on time.
- Lead and monitor AR team,
- Support team members and provide technical supervision,
- Take part in the maintenance and updating of AR processes and procedures,
- Resolve customer queries and complaints related to AR processes.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of AR data by team members,
- Assist in the implementation of process upgrades for improving the efficiency,
- Support team members to achieve a positive work environment.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related area,
- 3+ years of proven knowledge in finance and accounting area, preferably in international environment,
- Demonstrated team leading experience,
- Very good French language skills
- Basic English skills
- A complex and rewarding role in international fast-growing and vigorous organization,
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development,
- An innovative and modern working environment located in the center of Vilnius,
- Competitive benefit package.
3438-3867 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client, a US-based corporation which is providing superior products and highest services all over the world. Now, the company is expanding their office in Vilnius, Lithuania.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (40)