Area Manager Baltics & Romania Sizeer position will cover a maternity leave from 1 to 2 years. In the end of the contract, possibility to prolong or sign the unlimited contract will be evaluated.
- coordination and management of the retail operations in Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and Romania
- cooperation with District Managers and Coordinators for each market in order to obtain an appointed economic goals in a subordinate district,
- responsibility for the performance of country markets
- minimum 5 years’ experience in Retail,
- minimum 3 years’ experience on District Manager position ,
- ability to manage sales and work with sales plans,
- experience in team management,
- target-oriented attitude,
- commercial skills and appropriate attitude towards clients,
- assertiveness, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- good work organisation,
- team-player attitude,
- good command of English,
- driving license.
Ką mes siūlome?
- attractive salary (base salary + bonuses depending on work results),
- professional development in company with well-established position on the market,
- work in professional team,
- wide independence at work,
- working tools and benefits.
Please send your CV's in English!
UAB "Marketing Investment Group Lietuva"
Sizeer is the multibrand chain of stores gaining more and more customers every year. In more than 160 stores, one will find the top brands such as Nike, adidas, Reebok, Lacoste, Timberland, Puma, Vans, Converse, New Era or O’Neill that are hallmarks of the best shopping centres in Poland. On December 17th 2013, we opened the first Sizeer store outside of Poland. That date was also the beginning of an intensive brand expansion on the CEE. We manage 25 Sizeer stores in Baltics and Romania.
Information about UAB "Marketing Investment Group Lietuva"
Avg. salary gross
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 622 €
25% earn 622-789 €
25% earn 789-1008 €
25% earn more than 1008 €
Company manager: Andrzej Piotr Grzaka