Responsibilities as Assistant Crew Manager primary function is to ensure effective day to day crew operation and crewing support based on quality for each individual vessel and seafarer. At the same time focus on facilitating a good working environment and personal interaction between ship and shore. Advantage for candidates experienced as assistant manager or with previous experience of Crew management, travel arrangement, crew change arrangement, understanding of Payroll system.
- Pro Active, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and etc. Able to operate specific software programs in crewing/crew manning services
- Good communications skills. In English, Lithuanian and preferably Russian but not a demand
- Maritime or other relevant higher education but long practice from similar positions can cover up
- Advantage for candidate experience in Marine HR industry or similar position
- Experience and skills within national and international trade union agreements
- An exciting and challenging position in an international environment
- Good & Flexible working conditions in innovative team
- Opportunities as crewing executive
- Salary depending on graduation and experience, negotiations
Our ship management company is reliable partner for our clients. Our goal is to supply our customers professional and high quality service directly or through business partners. At the same time, we aim for a professional administration. Our results are depending on the abilities and courage of our employees. We value loyalty, credibility and independent thinking. We share knowledge and work in teams. We aim towards becoming a preferred employer by training and personal development.
Information about UAB „Shipping.fo“
Avg. salary gross(59% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Company manager: Edgaras Šukys