AS ASSISTANT ENGINEERING MANAGER YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- providing leadership to the team to enable team members to reach and exceed their goals in an environment of continuous improvement;
- the administration, scheduling and budgeting for a complete project or project support to other engineers as assigned to meet or exceed the established timeline, budget and key project deliverables;
- managing capital projects using standard project management techniques. Request capital using the Authorization For Expenditure (AFE) process to purchase custom as well as commercially available equipment from a variety of suppliers;
- working closely with Quality Engineers to ensure that products meet established quality standards and processes meet established regulatory requirements (FDA, ISO);
- improving project management by standardizing approach and implanting systems and procedures to enhance project quality;
- coordinating with Global Engineering group to plan, resource and execute global projects;
- other duties as assigned.
COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- a unique opportunity to join a highly qualified and expanding team and work in an international environment;
- career opportunities;
- business trips;
- a competitive compensation package.
- at least 7 years of relevant experience with minimum of 3 years in a senior project/people management role;
- work experience in highly automated environment in Medical, Pharma, Food or Automotive industries is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or similar field required;
- great English skills (both oral and written);
- effective communication, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
If you consider yourself a potential candidate for this open position, please send us your resume.
Nuo 3000 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „PERSONALO SPRENDIMAI“
An international manufacturing company is looking for an Assistant Engineering Manager to join their professional team.