Bored Panda is an online magazine with a monthly audience of 80M readers worldwide and now we are seeking proactive, ambitious, and hard-working assistant list curators to join our panda team in Vilnius! Every day, the Bored Panda team creates some beautiful and interesting posts called lists, where you can see collections of images of the same topic. We’re looking for someone who will browse the world wide web, search for viral images, and come up with ideas for these amazing lists we do at Bored Panda. By helping our team, you might even become a list curator yourself!
- You will help list curators with their daily tasks;
- You will find the best and most viral photos fitting themes of the lists;
- You will have to quickly edit images every day, preparing them for lists.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Lots of enthusiasm for a variety of subjects, such as art, design, and animals;
- Experience with an array of social media platforms, including Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest.
If you meet these requirements, we are waiting for your application!
Selected candidates will be required to complete a test task, which could take up to 2 hours.
Salary: 650 EUR (after taxes).
650 eur/mon. net
Bored Panda is a leading art and pop culture magazine. Every month, Boredpanda.com is viewed nearly 80 million times. We’re self-funded, we’re growing fast, and we love what we do about as much as we love bamboo.We are trying to take over the world one article at a time from our headquarters in Vilnius, Lithuania. We’re looking for extraordinary people with social media, copywriting, marketing and engineering experience who want to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success.
information about UAB „Pandos“
Avg. salary gross(47% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1211 €
25% earn 1211-1576 €
25% earn 1576-2479 €
25% earn more than 2479 €