We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to craft various website solutions while using the knowledge of REST APIs, OOP concepts and others.
- Development and Optimization of: Wordpress websites, Landing Pages, Various E-Commerce related apps
- Integration of various services and APIs
- Ensuring website’s availability and monitoring configurations
- Configuration of Visitor Trackers
- Server Management
- 1+ yrs experience in Web Development
- Knowledge of PHP/MySQL
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with e-commerce CMS platforms
- Experience with API integrations
- Ability to use Github
- Excellent attention to details
- Capability to work both in team and individually
- Willingness to work and learn performance marketing
- Excellent time & task management skills
- Work in fun, dynamic & experienced team
- Opportunities to improve your skills
- Great office in Vilnius city center
- Flexible working hours & vacations
- Competitive salary
Can you see yourself in our team?
Deadline for applying is 2019-06-20!
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself whamedia.com/contact/.
If you have any questions, feel free to call +370 604 91895.
When sending your CV make sure you have previous experience related to this position and please include examples of the work you’ve done, we would love to hear about the projects you have done.
1300–2500 Eur taxes excluded
We are social media agency and owners of several premium entertainment properties. We provide highly appealing content and reach millions of users across the web with 200,000 unique visits daily. Utilizing our social media platforms, our in-house team always stays ahead of trends and covers it all, from development and project management to creation of highly engaging content.