- Data entry into systems, control and analysis
- Assuring correct data input
- Mostly written communication with units in Scandinavian countries
- Other back-office tasks
- Good in English language
- Proficiency in MS Office (user level)
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in Financial sector
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care and personal accident insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing or teambuilding activities
UAB ''Intrum Global Business Services''
Intrum is a leading Credit Management Services group with a presence in 24 markets in Europe and offers services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability including purchase of receivables. Intrum has more than 8,000 dedicated professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Information about UAB ''Intrum Global Business Services''
Avg. salary gross(3X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1277 €
25% earn 1277-2096 €
25% earn 2096-3417 €
25% earn more than 3417 €
Company manager: SUSANNE ELISABETH ALLENBERG