- Polymer synthesis and quality control;
- New polymer technologies development and transfer to production for molecular biology usage;
- Analysis of scientific literature;
- Preparation of internal and external presentations.
- Higher university education in the fields of physical technologies: chemistry, chemical technology, biochemistry (master's);
- At least 2 years of work experience in laboratories related to chemical and biotechnology activities;
- At least 1 year of work experience related to polymer chemistry (synthesis and / or analysis);
- At least minimal experience in physics, biology, and engineering will be required;
- Experience with standard analytical technologies used in synthetic and polymer chemistry;
- Ability to independently plan experiments and prepare reports;
- Analytical thinking and desire to improve;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Excellent English knowledge.
From 2640 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our Client - DROPLET GENOMICS – company wich makes microfluidic instruments, consumables and data analysis tools - so biological samples can be analysed at the granularity of single cells. The team combines the experience of molecular biologists, chemists, physicists, engineers and software developers. Interdisciplinarity is at the heart of every product and considered a unique opportunity to deliver truly innovative solutions for a better science.