- Perform cabin/service crew duties and ensure the highest level of in-flight services;
- Organize catering and arrange aircraft supplies;
- Responsible for all pre-flight|post-flight duties;
- Administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job-related reason).
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew attestation;
- Valid Medical Cabin Crew Certificate;
- Ability to handle ad-hoc duties and work irregular hours;
- Ability to be based out of home 15-20 days per month;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Lithuanian;
- Private Jet experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Interesting and challenging position in an international company;
- Friendly team that will provide full-fledged training;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Competence-based salary.
KlasJet is a European business aviation company, specializing in comprehensive aircarft management solutions, as well as private and corporate charter flights. Operating a fleet of uniquely designed jets based in Vilnius, Lithuania, as well as other airports across Eastern and Middle Europe, KlasJet is perfectly positioned to provide business and leisure flight services to customers and partners at any place and time.
Information about UAB „KlasJet“
Avg. salary gross(3X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1697 €
25% earn 1697-2512 €
25% earn 2512-3327 €
25% earn more than 3327 €
Company manager: Dovydas Jurgelevičius