- Specialist experience in Enterprise Marketing & Insights Analyst - CRM support across all gaming channels, Online, Table Games, Slot Marketing, Country Specific Marketing, and Entertainment departments in the areas of budgeting, marketing list segmentation, performance analysis, reporting, data modelling, revenue enhancement. Analysing various data sources and trends to deliver player and market insights that support player and market strategies and VCP projects.
- Specialist experience in Gaming Performance - develops appropriate financial and operating metrics for use by management in decision making. Ensures departmental goals and performance measures are understood and achieved by managers. Develops financial and operating statements. Supports review meetings with business units and country managers to identify and implement process improvements.
- Specialist experience in Workforce Planning - generates reports to use in analysis of volume forecasts and budget FTE planning for existing and new lines of business. Oversee, maintain and update the workforce management tool utilized for table games utilization, capacity management, forecasting and scheduling. Conduct review meetings with business units and country managers to identify and implement planning improvements.
- Contribute to the organization in many capacities, with priorities being on workforce planning optimization, product and service performance management, campaign management, KPI development and reporting;
- Support global operation, product and service teams with deep data analyses and support analytical exploration projects working closely with both internal and external sources to groom and maintain thorough, accurate, and detailed performance reporting;
- Communicate strategic vision and requirements from product and operational senior managers into tactical requirements for the frontline managers;
- Proactively engage the appropriate internal and external stakeholders with questions or to validate strategy through dashboard and KPI development;
- Own the quality of the product being developed through quality assurance procedures;
- Be efficiently productive in ad-hoc analytical insights to identify epic value creation projects;
- Solid experience as an Analyst working with Analytical software, preferably related to casino land or online environments;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related subject, with an emphasis on analysis, performance reporting, revenue management and communication skills;
- Basic data querying and exploration skills SQL, Tableau;
- Advanced analysis software skill in Tableau, Excel.
- Exciting industry experience;
- Challenging role in a multinational company at its growth and transition stage;
- Trust and strong support from the team;
- Competitive salary and bonus package;
- Company parties and plenty of coffee.
UAB „OLYMPIC CASINO GROUP BALTIJA“
UAB Olympic Casino Group Baltija – tarptautinė organizacija, didžiausios rytų Europos pramogų kompanijos, „Olympic Entertainment Group“ dalis. Tai prestižinė, 6 šalyse sėkmingai veikianti įmonė, kurios veiklos sritis apima: kazino, lažybos, lošimų automatų salonai, e-kazino, sporto barų veikla. Stipriausia įmonės pusė - nepriekaištingas aptarnavimas ir aukščiausio lygio pramogų suteikimas klientams - tai nuolatinio darbuotojų žinių atnaujinimo bei kvalifikacijos kėlimo rezultatas.
Information about UAB „OLYMPIC CASINO GROUP BALTIJA“
Number of employees
Company manager: Saulius Petravičius