Supporting Danske Bank colleagues as well as delivering world class customer service on daily basis by identifying, owning and driving excellence of support and processes. Our colleagues are our customers – this is our point of view. This opportunity should catch your attention if you are willing to become Expert of bank products and processes and provide support and solutions for colleagues cross Scandinavian countries. And you will be the first who will be contacted when a problem or issue will arise. This position will let you learn back-office tasks as well as use your customer service talent.
- To provide Business support and resolution of all types of requests reported to the Business Service Desk from a global customer base.
- To consult internal bank employees with requests on bank operations, processes and banking products.
- Drive the increase of number of calls resolved at first point of contact by sharing information, updating existing knowledge and writing new knowledge documentation.
- Drive forward the continuous improvement of the department by championing change and driving service improvements
- Strong level of Danish and English languages (both written and spoken)
- Strong motivation to work in a Service Desk role
- High customer attention and/or customer service experience
- High level of professionalism while dealing with challenging work situations
- Preference to work within a team as opposed to working alone
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please note that in addition you will get a language allowance, which depends on your language knowledge level and job requirements.
1100-1700 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.