We are looking for an ambitious and smart Chief Operating Officer to join our team in Lithuania branch. The ideal candidate will manage the Ground Handling, fuelling and logistics day-to-day operations. Will be responsible for making key decisions, financial and other results, motivation of team, implementation of key performance indicators of Lithuania branch. Your actions and decisions will have a key impact to the company.
Requirements of COO:
- Lead and execute day-to-day Ground Handling operation, fuelling, logistics activities and other companies support functions to ensure seamless execution and workflow management;
- Create and develop long lasting relationships with clients and partners;
- Prepare financial and status reports and discuss those with the management;
- Develop and maintain budgets related to the above;
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting and auditing;
- Assure all station legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws/regulations;
- Implement and control station KPI (reporting to BGS HQ);
- Improve and maintain operational processes (Lean);
- Demonstrate strong leadership, build a high-performing team, and motivate employees to achieve higher goals;
- Build a strong culture and values based on ambition, collaboration and trust.
Requirements of COO:
- Bachelor/Masters or equivalent degree (business management preferred);
- Professional experience with at least 3 years in leadership position (previous experience in Ground Handling/Aviation preferred);
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving environment and tight deadlines with a positive attitude;
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects or teams with high attention to detail, proactive and action-oriented;
- Unafraid to experiment and think outside of the box when it comes to growth strategies;
- Experience of implementing Lean system in daily operations;
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate;
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decision;
- Strong leadership and self-motivation skills;
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Initiative and friendly team;
- Company warm culture with it’s traditions;
- Additional motivation tools;
- Competitive salary and compensation package (based on work experience, competence and compliance with other job requirements).
Nuo 4130 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „Baltic Ground Services“
UAB „Baltic Ground Services" (BGS), priklausanti aviacijos paslaugas teikiančių įmonių grupei „Avia Solutions Group“, yra viena antžeminio orlaivių aptarnavimo lyderių regione. Bendrovė oro vežėjams ir kitiems klientams teikia visas standartines antžeminio orlaivių aptarnavimo paslaugas, kurios garantuoja saugias, patogias ir patikimas keliones oro transportu. Subūrę profesionalių darbuotojų komandą ir remdamiesi beveik 20 metų sėkmingo darbo patirtimi antžeminio orlaivių aptarnavimo srityje, klientams siūlome aukščiausius pasaulinius standartus atitinkančias paslaugas. Daugiau informacijos apie bendrovę: