As a Community Manager you will be the heart of UMA GO9 and UMA Ozas and the primary contact person for the local UMA members and other customers. Your primary responsibility will be to take care of the day-to-day business in the dedicated UMA locations and to ensure excellent service quality and customer satisfaction. Your tasks will include:
- Being responsible for member onboarding process;
- Selling UMA services and memberships to current and potential customers;
- Arranging local community events and marketing activities;
- Managing and developing relationships with local service partners and vendors such as catering and maintenance.
- A degree in business or similar;
- 3-5 years’ work experience in coordinator or manager role from service business;
- Experience in customer services, sales and working with outsourced partners;
- Excellent ICT skills and ability to quickly adapt to new technology;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills in both writing and speech;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good understanding of business and a results-driven attitude.
- Exciting position in an international innovation-driven company;
- Opportunity to become a part of friendly Nordic company culture;
- A modern workplace in the heart of Vilnius.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
UMA Workspace is Technopolis’ network of coworking spaces. UMA offers shared workspace and service solutions for small and large companies in central locations in the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. In our workspaces customers can work efficiently and flexibly, either in the privacy of their own serviced offices or as part of our open working community. You can read more about UMA here: