We encourage career development and hiring for the long term. As an Analyst, you will receive extensive training on how to conduct investigations to identify financial crime, including money laundering and fraud, and how to report the findings of your investigations in an effective manner. You will follow a clearly defined career path and continue to deepen your specialized industry knowledge and skills. As you develop project management skills and leadership abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress to the next level.
Responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities will include:
- Determining whether activity presents indications of financial crime, including money laundering and fraud.
- Verify customer identification information (Know Your Customer) and documentation, conducting due diligence appropriate to the AML risk level, reviewing Politically Exposed Person (PEPs) and sanctions alerts and conducting investigations to clear or escalate cases, documenting investigation process.
- Conducting research regarding prospective and existing customers to determine if they are prohibited customers or otherwise within a client’s risk appetite.
- Assess various risk indicators, account activity, customer documentation by utilising multiple resources including customer account and other activities.
- Support functional area business reviews and proactively identify process/policy/KPI improvement opportunities.
- Analyze account activity and make an informed decision whether to allow the activity or prevent it.
- Creating and presenting quality work deliverables.
- Previous investigative experience.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Candidates located within the Vilnius, since this position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Knowledge of Mac OS.
- The ability to speak and write English fluently. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Writing skills are particularly important for this role.
- Stellar analytical and research skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Creative problem solving ability and a collaborative mindset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- The ability to apply newly acquired skills using logic and reasoning to sets of transaction data.
- The ability effectively prioritize tasks.
- A highly motivated, driven, and dynamic attitude towards work and career.
- The ability to excel within a team environment and independently.
1200-1400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Ourr client - Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. They guide their clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey.