- Design and production of electrical layout and schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools;
- Interpret design input information to produce control system designs;
- Design calculations, specifications, operation and maintenance manuals, also test specifications;
- Produce material flow specifications, visualization database;
- Design, production and test of conveyor control software;
- Commission controls systems on-site and to provide support to system commissioning activities;
- Provide conveyor system training for the end-user;
- Provide technical backup to the service team as required, including bug fixes, enhancements and modifications.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Controls or related Engineering discipline;
- Knowledge of CAD tools, good MS Office skills, e-Plan and STEP7 are preferable;
- Ability to travel;
- Good professional English, German or French skills;
- Good communication, organizational skills, proactive and cooperative team member.
- Additional benefits package;
- Career opportunities;
- Motivating international team.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „Simplika“ and/or clients of „Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data.
800-1500 eur/mon. net
Simplika – international recruitment company offering flexible employment solutions (temporary, permanent recruitment, candidate assessment) in the Baltic countries. We strive to be a quality provider to our Clients and a good advisor and partner to our candidates.