Working as part of a team in Vilnius, you will be responsible for the implementation and administration of a portfolio of client holding, financing, intellectual property and real estate companies with specific responsibilities.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the companies and responding to client requests;
- Maintaining company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors as applicable;
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining contact with the relevant tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions such as mergers & acquisitions and spin-offs in compliance with recommendations of the relevant regulatory body;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics.
- Working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Knowledge and experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity fund administration is an advantage;
- Up to 2 years relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit.
- Fluent in English (and knowledge of French or German would be an asset)
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game;
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 1750 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (46)