Working as part of a team, you will be fully responsible for a client account and will take part in the implementation and the implementation and administration of a portfolio of client holding, financing, intellectual property and real estate companies with specific responsibilities.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as the main point of contact for all matters relating to the account., linking the client and other junior staff working on the account;
- Reviewing work before it is submitted to senior management;
- Participating in the set-up of funds and implementation of complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Coordinating contact with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of companies, following up with clients and investors as appropriate;
- Maintaining company accounts and preparing periodic reports, including reviewing regulatory reports for the company entities as well reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts;
- Preparing statutory financial statements, coordinating audits and maintaining contact with auditors;
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining contact with the relevant tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings.
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics.
- Up to 3-5 years relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit.
- Working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Knowledge and experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity fund administration is an advantage;
- Fluent in English (and knowledge of French or German would be an asset)
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game;
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 1860 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (46)