Duties would include:
Country Manager will be responsible for retail and e-commerce business and more than 2000 distribution places in Poland: 11 Super prezentyshops / islands (GaleriaMokotow, Targowek, Domininkanska, Chmielna, Kazimierz, StaryBrawor, PasazLodzki, Galerija Alfa..) and aprx. 200 stands in retail chains (Carrefour, Empik, Tesco, Kolporter).
- Responsibility for managing full retail operations in Poland. Defining the best concepts of stores /islands and new stores /islands opening processes management, facilitating all new store start-up operations, product assortment strategy management and so on.
- A Country Manager must be a bridge between Lithuanian and Poland Teams –creating perfect relationships with partners and colleagues, looking for the best decisions for the company’s and team's results, reviewal of KPI's and setting long and short term goals.
- Being in charge of marketing activities in both traditional and digital marketing channels together with HQ's marketing team.
- A key part of the role would be managing of staff including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring, training professional team and sharing the best practices between each other.
- Country Manager will be responsible for Polish retail /super markets market research: analysis of local competitors, customer purchasing habits, brand loyalty, client facing.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of how retail and e-commerce business operates. Successful candidates should have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- Business development experience in Poland is essential for working in this role.
- The candidate should have a good command of Polish and English languages.
- Good understanding of the highest standards of customer service including new sales, partnership, quality management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Possibility to improve leadership skills in successfull company.
- Being a part of management team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Talent Lab client - JSC Gera Dovana - company operates in Lithuania, Latvia and Poland. They are leading experience gift vouchers, cards and sets provider in Eastern Europe. Our client's mission is to be the most attractive and professional partner in business. Gera Dovana motivates and takes care of it's employees, each person is the key to company success. Company is expanding and we are looking for COUNTRY MANAGER IN POLAND.