- Safety aspects and economic considerations.
- Dialog with pilots, maintenance technicians, and other airlines.
- Multi-tasking among several departments.
- Comfortable making decisions within strict time frames.
- Monitor and optimize released schedule.
- Manage released schedule in accordance with Flight Time Limitations.
- Keep crew schedule in accordance with Union Agreements and other local requirements.
- Ensure all flights are covered in case of reschedule or ad-hoc flights.
- Communicate changes to the crew in published schedule period.
- Crew sickness management.
- Managing queries from Commercial department regarding crew in the period of released schedule.
- Crew meals management.
- Company transport and bookings management.
- Staff accommodation and travel management during out of office hours.
- Work in shifts (06:30-15:00 and 14:30-23:00).
- English skills both written and oral, minimum level is B2.
- Structured, analytical, and able to meet deadlines.
- Team and service oriented.
- Flexible with duties.
- Proficient with MS Office and comfortable learning new IT platforms.
- Workplace at Kaunas Airport.
- Aviation background would be considered an advantage.
We inform You that all the information that You shared by applying for an open position will be managed by DAT LT. Your application, CV and other information will be managed and saved only during the terms and with a purpose of this competition and will be deleted after.
Mes jums siūlome
- Dynamic workplace: no two days are alike.
- International work environment; daily contact with colleagues in Denmark and international customers.
- Discounted travel benefits for you and your immediate family.
- Attractive salary, with raise after 3 and 12 months.
800-1200 €/mėn. į rankas
UAB „DAT LT“
DAT is an international airline, that offers worldwide ACMI using a small fleet for passengers and cargo. DAT LT is based in Kaunas and specialized in ACMI/wet lease business. The fleet consists of Airbus and ATR aircraft. DAT LT is part of the DAT Group. DAT Group consist of DAT LT airline, DAT DK airline and DAT Leasing. DAT group has over 500 employees. DAT DK is based in Vamdrup, Denmark with scheduled operations in Denmark and charter operations in Europe.
informacija apie UAB „DAT LT“
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(50% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
30-50 mln. €
Pajamos 2020 m.
Darbuotojų pasiskirstymas pagal atlyginimus (neatskaičius mokesčių):
25% uždirba iki 1590 €
25% uždirba 1590-2079 €
25% uždirba 2079-2595 €
25% uždirba nuo 2595 €