- manage the selection and recruitment of all crew, directly or through manning agents;
- create and monitor database of crew, organize crewing changes;
- take part in establishing and executing annual crew plans and budgets;
- control appraisal process on crew performance (identify training needs, establish and maintain crew training and development plan);
- administrate crew documents (visa, passports, ID‘s, traveling docs, etc.), collect payroll data.
- Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Maritime Operations/ Ship Management, Business Administration, Business Economics or HR Management).
- You should have at least 2 years experience in Maritime HR industry.
- Excellent knowledge of (international) crewing regulations (including flag state requirements, STCW, BIMCO, ILO, NOGEPA, UKOOA, MLC 2006, etc.), social security and labor acts related to maritime employment and expertise in all aspects of general Crewing practices.
- Good English and Russian skills (both written and verbal).
1758-1934 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Alpha Consultants“
Our client - one of the largest shipping companies, is looking for a Crewing Manager to join their team. The Crew Manager is hired to act as the senior manager of all crew, handling all aspects of Crew Management and many HR tasks. The position provides broad experience within the maritime industry and the potential to progress further in your career.