You will be responsible for:
- diverse front office duties in reception (welcoming customers and visitors, offering advice at reception, customer service and communications, meeting services, monitoring the public spaces and parking at the campus);
- diverse back office duties in reception (handling service and maintenance requests; managing customer data in data systems; controlling access rights; mailing services; tasks related to customer communications; removal services; invoicing and contract management; business unit and real estate management support services; introducing new employees to their jobs; office and assistant services for customers);
- Recommending and selling services.
You are excellent fit if you meet following requirements:
- A five-star approach to service and customers;
- Experience in reception duties and demanding customer service tasks;
- Ability to prioritize and handle demanding situations, ability to create and maintain good relations with customers and colleagues;
- Reliable, meticulous and diligent. Follows guidelines and schedules;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally);
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian;
- Result-driven, efficient and proactive approach to work and problem solving attitude;
- Ability to use a variety of programs, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and willingness to learn to use new programs.
If you have any questions, call us on .
From 1000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower client Technopolis is a shared workspace expert, which provides efficient and flexible offices, coworking spaces and everything that goes with them. Technopolis services run from designing the workspace to reception, meeting solutions, restaurants and cleaning. Our Client is obsessed with customer satisfaction and value creation. Technopolis has 17 campuses which host 1,600 companies with 50,000 employees in seven countries within the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. Currently, we are looking for a new member to join Technopolis Vilnius team.