You will be responsible for:
- Maintain business relations with existing company customers and ensure smooth customer service.
- Be a primary contact for the customer handle inquiries, ensure accurate and timely entry of reservations, organize and supervise repair and maintenance works with foreign workshops of Man Truck and Bus.
- Work in cooperation with colleagues to solve problems and ensure on-time decision making.
- Administrate orders’ documents and financial documents.
- Solving complex issues, claims, helping the client in solving a critical situation.
- Correct entry of information received from the client into the database.
- Finding and proposing optimal solutions to the client in connection with the arising issues, accurate and timely diagnosis of the situation.
- Higher education or graduating student able to work full-time;
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in commercial vehicles technologies will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent proficiency of English language, Germany will be advantage;
- Strong communication, time management and problem-solving skills;
- To be both a sociable and friendly team member as well as independent task performer.
- Unique opportunity to join successfully growing organization;
- Full time position;
- Work in a dynamic and plenty of challenges environment;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally;
- Friendly and dynamic team with a common goals.
From 1653 eur/mon. gross
ADAMPOLIS – one of the largest group of companies that sells, rents ant maintains commercial transport in Lithuania. We are the only authorized MAN TRUCK and BUS AG, NEOPLAN importer in Lithuania.
information about ADAMPOLIS GROUP
Avg. salary gross(63% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
50-100 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1640 €
25% earn 1640-2226 €
25% earn 2226-3043 €
25% earn more than 3043 €