You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with Clients, answering their queries via phone or e-mail
- Delivering all orders to Transport Management, issue billing documents, manage return handling and diversion handling
- Communicating solutions to customers and diligently follow up on complaints
- Other work with systems, administrative tasks may occur
To be the best match you will need:
- Ability to establish trust and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills and a true team player
- Fluent/native in English
- Some travelling for some of the roles may occur
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.