- As a member of the team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of customer order management to customers;
- Promptly resolving all customers complaints to the customer satisfaction;
- Proactively searching for business process improvement opportunities;
- Cooperating and maintaining good relationships with our partners;
- Responsible for customer data entry and maintain customer data base (e.g. customer knowledge base, pricing records and customer master file);
- Creating customer documents and notification (order confirmation, invoices and statements etc.);
- Supporting sales representatives in the countries and cooperating with other departments;
- Documentation of all customer related activities.
- College or university degree;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- 1-3 years experience in customer service (webshop or telesales experience is an advantage);
- Russian language is an advantage;
- Proactive, initiative and self-supporting personality;
- Strong PC skills;
- SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- Good level of analytical skills;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills, ability to work in team.
Competitive salary and benefits, a professional, international team and an outstanding growth environment. Are you interested in this challenge?
From 1500 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our Client – „Tesa Tape“. As an independent company, they now develop self-adhesive solutions for industrial, trade, office and home applications. Company assists their end consumers in their creative everyday activities and help them to ease everyday life. In the automotive, paper, printing and electronic segments, they cooperate closely with their customers in the development of manufacturing processes and finished products. As one of the world’s market leaders, Company’s’ intention is to continue growing in the future.