- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Have few years work experience as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Be familiar with customer service softwares as Zendesk.
- Dream bigger than you ever did.
- Never kill the vibe.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.
UAB "Kilo grupė"
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
Information about UAB "Kilo grupė"
Avg. salary gross(2X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
300-500 tūkst. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1236 €
25% earn 1236-2149 €
25% earn 2149-3141 €
25% earn more than 3141 €
Company manager: Lina Jasaitė