Customer Support Specialist plays a crucial role in the company as this is the first person to respond whenever product users will have problems or questions. This position requires abilities to empathize clients and act in a timely manner to offer the best possible solution.
- Handle user requests via email and chat
- Assist with outstanding issues and following up to ensure resolution
- Provide basic troubleshooting promptly on time
- Determine the cause of the problem and documenting system errors
- Provide professional customer support experience
- Professional English writing skills
- Strong typing skills
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Empathy and attentiveness towards user
- Patience while working with different customers
- Ability to remaining calm under pressure
- Passion for gaming
- Extremely organized, self-driven and motivated
Beneficial but not required:
- experience in customer support or call center
- Knowledge of customer support systems, software, hardware
- Russian, German, French, Spanish or any Asian language proficiency
If we select You, You will get:
- Youthful and cheerful colleagues to work with
- A supportive managerial team
- Opportunity to grow professionally and as part of a team
- Training and development
- Opportunity to work on weekends and combine with studies
- Modern and cozy office with a top floor Vilnius panorama view and game room
- Office kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, coffee and tea
Confidentiality guaranteed for all candidates.
Prospect of increasing
UAB "Atlantis LT"
Atlantis Games – a provider of innovative, high-tech solutions for gaming and e-sports professionals, fans and enthusiasts across the globe. We are a Lithuanian based company operating in several countries, with a fast-growing team of young, ambitious professionals and market leaders focused on building a safe, high-quality solution.