- Dealing with sales paperwork (preparing purchase, repair orders)
- Putting data in to IT systems, making quotations when requested
- Gathering data on demand (preparing customer lists from web pages, getting technical information needed for sales team, market prices collection and etc.)
- Receiving quotes from vendors, for sales requested units, adding them to IT systems
- Organizing shipments with logistics companies
- E-mails administration - sorting, forwarding, etc.
- Any additional tasks requested by sales team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to details, helpfulness and politeness, multi – tasking, stress tolerance
- Experience in Aviation and work with Quantum program would be considered as big advantage
- Experience in sales administration, logistics, would be an advantage
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English
- Friendly and engaging personality, who is able to work as part of team
- Motivating remuneration system dependable on team results
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive 65 Billion USD industries - Aviation
- Career opportunities for best performers
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
By submitting your CV to Magnetic MRO AS, you consent to and authorise us to process your personal data, including publicly available social media information about you, for evaluating your application for a job. Please contact us if you will have any questions about your personal data processing.
Magnetic MRO AS
Magnetic MRO () is an EASA and FAA certified Total Technical Care Organization headquartered in Tallinn. We have more than 15 years of MRO experience along with 16,600 square meters of hangars today. Our company is specialized in a wide range of services varying from consulting and management to line and base maintenance along with engineering services.