WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Support and supervise the team by providing effective guidance and coaching.
- Plan and organize team work with a growing community of users.
- Take a significant role of ensuring the best customer experience possible.
- Motivate team members on a daily basis by setting a good example and engaging team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open, collaborating communication culture.
WHAT YOU WILL GET INSTEAD?
- Career perspectives to become Country Manager within a short time at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- The opportunity to be a key player by communicating with managers, stakeholders due to decisions making.
- Startup environment, team-buildings and amazing colleagues.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full-time salary based on experience.
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- 2-3 years of team leading experience (a plus if it is at customer or technical support area).
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate for creating an effective team work and smooth team operations.
- Fluency in English.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and openness to innovative technologies.
UAB "People Link"
Our client is the world's leading software platform for digital assets, offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world and having millions of customers already across the globe. At the moment the company is looking for Customer Support Team Leader to work in a new customer support unit in Vilnius.