We focus on delivering data as an asset in and outside the organization. From dashboarding, analytics and insights, to predictive models (embedded in business processes) to actions sent into other systems within the organizations.
- Implementing Power BI solutions
- Power query
- General understanding about Microsoft Azure components: Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage V2, Azure SQL DB
- Python/R knowledge is advantage
An opportunity to work with and to learn from the best people in the field. You ensure the best software quality for customers such as Heineken, Eneco, Deloitte, Jumbo, Henkel, Intertrust and many others.
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience,
- Own training budget and plenty of room for development and growth objectives, which you determine together with your people manager,
- Annual trip abroad with the entire company and much more/company events
- Flexible working hours/ Work from home
- Company Contributions for Supplementary Health Insurance
- Referral program
From 1500 eur/mon. net
UAB „Macaw International Lietuva“
Since the early nineties over 250 employees have been creating high-end technical solutions for our customers from our offices in The Netherlands and Lithuania. Since then we have evolved into a full service digital partner. We only work with the best people and top notch technology. We’re proud to be an award winning, multiple Gold Microsoft Partner and Platinum Sitecore Partner. Whatever the challenge, we create the best solution. We think out of the box and combine multiple perspectives, such as strategy, data, marketing and sales. And we don’t just implement this technology. We make sure it is adopted by your organization, because we are convinced that only then it contributes to your success. What’s your challenge? Macaw. Challenge accepted.