To strengthen our new office in Lithuania, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are up for a challenge as Data Administrator. In our fast growing office in Lithuania, our Data Administrators stand at the very center of a transformation in the global real estate market. To make this transformation happen, we need data. And a lot of it! The data pipeline at GeoPhy starts with you as you will search and gather the necessary information regarding buildings and investment funds. You will transform this raw data into structured Excel files after which it will be loaded into our ever-growing database, making sure our clients have access to the right information to base their financial decisions upon. You will be enabling GeoPhy to become more sophisticated in its approach to managing large incoming data streams, while at the same time enjoying a flat company structure and a competitive salary within a start-up setting where freedom, responsibility and above all growth is celebrated! We are a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately! Up for the challenge? Come work with us!We are a tech company in the real estate domain, building a global platform for objective and independent real estate data and information.
- Identifying reliable data sources.
- Processing data files through custom programs.
- Reviewing data to assure its quality, resolve discrepancies and enhance incomplete data-sets.
- Manual data entry and maintenance of archive files.
- Document the workflow of data collection.
- Partner up with several team members to identify new opportunities, bottlenecks and efficiency issues.
- Contribute in a positive way to create a great atmosphere in our office
- University degree (preferably with a background in finance, economics or mathematics)
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Full working proficiency in English + international mind-set.
- Eye for detail and highly organized; at least a semi-perfectionist.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Highly adaptive and flexible in order to keep up in a fast changing environment.
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the company and contribute to its growth.
- Sense of humour + will to organize the Friday drinks and Movie nights every now and then.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous startup experience
- An understanding of the (global) real estate market
- Additional language(s)