Reporting to Senior Database Administrator in Chicago (team of 3 people), the Database Administrator will provide hands-on expertise not only on technical tasks related to database infrastructure maintenance but also on systems-related projects.
YOU FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide hands-on expertise on systems related projects and participate in the daily ticketing activity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot various types of network elements, infrastructure services and platforms.
- Build database systems of high availability and install, upgrade and manage database applications, including developing processes for optimizing database security.
- Manage database access.
- Create requirements documents and monitoring completion records for each project.
- Monitor database performance, including diagnosing and troubleshooting database errors and implementing changes, applying new patches and versions when required.
- Conduct performance tuning of database systems.
- Reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
- Drive urgency towards customer lab/field issues with the support organization and internal development teams.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment through enforcing procedures, rules and regulations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 4-5 years of experience in database administration and experience with cloud services (Microsoft Azure would be an advantage)
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator (experience in Financial sector would be an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling
- Familiar with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including server and client OS, Active Directory
- Understanding of monitoring and reporting platforms, and associated tasks or operations
- Being familiar with ITIL framework, tickets and Change management and associated workflows
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will be a team player who enjoys partnering and collaborating as part of a team across international geographies.
- You will be able to prioritise competing demands on your time, anticipating and evaluating risks.
- You will be able to manage clear communication of progress/status with stakeholders at all levels.
- You will be able to comprehend and relay information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
From 2400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (66)