- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, affiliate network, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Regular reports submitting to management together with market trends monitoring and search for new opportunities will be and important part of your daily duties.
- You have experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- You have deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- You have solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- You are using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Fluent in English and French, Spanish, Russian or other languages would be a plus.
- You have good copywriting skills.
- You have great communication and presentation skills.
Our client’s offer
- A responsibility in a growing Fintech company, great opportunity to join and to make big things.
- Salary based on your competencies and flexible working environment - working hours, possibility to work remotely if needed.
- Possibility to improve your knowledge working with international projects.
1000-1300 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client is – Changer4u – a traditional and electronic money transfer and exchange platform that combines different electronic money payment institutions and banks around the world. It is the first such specialized and licensed financial institution in the world which is supervised by a member of the European Central Bank the Bank of Lithuania. If you are motivated by challenges, enjoy working in professional team and your qualifications match requirements – you are invited to become a member of our client's company.