- Developing, implementing and managing social media strategy;
- Designing, producing, and managing online content, including email templates, social media (Facebook and Instagram) posts, videos for YouTube channel and company’s internal and external web sites;
- Collaborating with marketing team to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards;
- Collaborating with sales and product teams to ensure that all content is up to date;
- Creating daily content for social media channels.
- Creating and sending daily updates and news to agencies.
- Monitoring SEO, user engagement and work on content optimization;
- Identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns for different user channels;
- Display advertising campaigns.
- Coordinating and managing new website implementation and localization.
- Experience in marketing with proven success (desirably gained in service company);
- Very good knowledge of digital marketing and data-driven thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices;
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills;
- Content creation skills;
- Knowledge of website analytics tools;
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Davinci Resolve or any other Video editing software;
- Ability to rapidly gain an understanding of the business and its competitive environment;
- Self-driven personality with strong problem-solving skills;
- Team player with positive attitude to work with business partners;
- Perfect Latvian, good English and Russian languages.
- Personal development possibilities
- Stimulating international environment;
- Competitive salary, qualifications and other benefits of a leading international company.
- Please send your CV in English.
1000-1100 eur/mon. net
TT Baltics SIA
We are the leading tourism business with diverse customers and over 67,000 employees. Together, we embrace different continents and cultures. We believe travel broadens the mind. Just like our customers, we are on a journey, of development towards a more digital, connected, and integrated future. But we have not arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation, and we are encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives.