- Ensure compliance with local and national environmental, health, and safety regulations
- Set up system of auditing to ensure we are in compliance with requirements
- Provide advice to project engineering with regard to new process introductions
- Perform data analysis to support the organization in the implementation of EHS goals and objectives
- Maintain health & safety records and required environmental permits, licenses, and documents.
- Provide support and review EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, etc.
- Manage and maintain the facility’s safety metrics
- Establish internal and external safety networks to drive continuous improvement efforts relative to the Company’s EHS programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental, health and safety, engineering, business administration or equivalent is required
- 3-5 years of safety experience in a manufacturing environment or similar experience in consulting service
- Experience implementing and maintaining EHS regulatory programs
- Familiarity with OSHA and environmental requirements is preferred
- Health and Safety certification required
- Professional development and career opportunities in new established manufacturing facility in Kaunas
- Opportunity to become a part of a reputable company and join their unique culture
- Attractive remuneration package
1954-2645 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client is a global manufacturing company that is currently growing is looking for a specialist to join their team!