- Circuit design;
- PCB design;
- Prototyping, measurements and research;
- Working in a team of electronics design engineers, firmware developers, quality engineers and other project teams.
- Knowledge of electronics;
- Altium Designer skills;
- At least one year of experience with digital Circuit Design;
- Analog Circuit Design;
- English language skills.
- Experience with RS-232, RS-485, CAN, K-Line, L-Line, 1-Wire interfaces, GSM modems, GPS modules;
- Microcontrollers programming in C language;
- Experience using SolidWorks;
- Documentation experience;
- Experience in designing housings (plastic and metal) of electronic devices;
- Housing material and component parts selection.
- Innovative working methods and best practices;
- Professional and personal learning opportunities;
- Creative and international environment;
- Friendly and professional colleagues;
- Diverse motivational package;
- Career opportunities in a fast growing international company.
Employment type: Full-time
Information about UAB "Ruptela"
Avg. salary gross(2.5X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Andrius Rupšys