- Development of new functionalities for our devices;
- Development of embedded software for communication protocols;
- Maintenance of existing embedded software;
- Integration of third party peripherals and devices.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunication or a related technical field;
- Experience in embedded software design, implementation and testing;
- Excellent skills in programming using C language;
- Good knowledge of tools supporting embedded software development – debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Up to date working methods and best practices;
- Professional and personal learning opportunities;
- Creative and international environment;
- Friendly and professional colleagues;
- Diverse motivational package.
Employment type: Full-time
Information about UAB "Ruptela"
Avg. salary gross(2.5X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
10-20 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Andrius Rupšys